The Diogenes Club {Cthulhu by Gaslight d20}

G

Guest 11456

Tasha Velmont : Cat Burglar

yangnome said:
After Dobber snatches the sovereign out of the air, he quickly slips it into his vest pocket. " Thank you kindly, sir."

He then nudges Tasha in the rib. He looks down towards her and gives a casual glance in the direction away from the crowd and more importantly the inspector. He uses the gathering crowd as a distraction and slips away from the center of attention. He still remain s in teh general area though, curious himself as to what lies in the box. He tries to get on teh opposite side of the crowd from the inspector, hopefully a close distance to the main door or another exit.

Tasha follows Dobber and watches the activity from a distance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrZombie

First Post
With a great shout of maniacal laughter, Angus rips of his facemask. Hidden underneath is a visage wich makes grown men weep. The tentacles sprouting from his face grasp Dr. Marley, and while The Creature Formerly Known As Angus slurps out his brain as if it was a nice cup of hot stew, his fingers glide over the box, opening it and releasing an army of Xenobites, wich conquer London in a matter of hours. Strangely enough, Tasha is captured alive.

Next week : Will tasha use her sexual attractiveness to captivate the mind of TC'FKA'A? Will paris be spared or will the eiffel tower become a scene of brutal violence?

RIP, i think.

Tonyfr

First Post
Dr. Marley screams in anguish as his brains are sucked out of his head. Little, does the alien know that he has a second brain in his pants. Eros takes over his personality and looks at Tasha with glee.

Dr. Marley only hopes for a few living to enjoy. Dr. Marley is now an Eros Zombie.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
TCFCAA looks at Tasha, and starts to laugh: "Poor woman. You are in a man's club. Within moments you will be surrounded with Eros Zombies under MY command. Despite the fact that we are a completely different species I find myself strangely attracted to you. Submit now or suffer the consequences." With that he sucks the brains out of those nearby, creating more and more Eros zombies, who are looking at Tasha in a funny kind of way.

Tonyfr

First Post
Dr. Marley stumbles toward Tasha drooling like a madman. Arms are extended forward. Dr. Marley hopes to get to her before the other zombies.

Remove ads