The End

Magnus Vincent

First Post
*attatched to the board is a note with a pair of vampire teeth as makeshift nails*

This it to notify all vampires that their time in this place is drawing to an end. All who wish to join this crusade to rid us of these pests leave a message here amd you will be contacted. As for the undead, there is no need to leave threats for I am but a unconcered third party messanger. Do not waste my time and yours.

Sir Magnus Vincent E'spdon-abbil

Kinetti

First Post
*a ream of fine parchment is left beneath the first note, covered with elegant script which reads:*

Dear Sir Vincent:

I would like to arrange a meeting with whomever is in charge of negotiations for your employer, to discuss the merits of this proposed alliance.

*beneath this is a sigil depicting an orchid and rose with twined stems, which merge into the mast of a great sailing ship upon stylized ocean waves*

arlian

First Post
*a simple note has been added underneath*

light the silver torches... To burn away the darknes... let war come...

*signed with a blue anch*

portlongrocky.gif

Artwork copyright © 2003, Gordon R. Quigley

A simple writen parchment hangs from a rusty knife

Tis obvious ye have a job and I be having the skills to do it
Me guild specializes in Necromancers, Vampires and other undead kinds
Thou shall provide me a target and I be doing the rest.
Payment can be worked out on our first meeting

Rocky
(+) Bounty Hunters Guild

Last edited:

kazzax

First Post
*A semi large humanoid wearing a matte black robe steps up to the boards and attaches a single sheet of frail paper to the boards using a single tack, the piece of paper has many splotches of dried ink and a few scratches and tears throughout its writing surface, the writing on the paper is written in a script that looks like auran, but the alphabet used is in common*

I bide my time to wait for your end and the end of this little alliance, it will not be a waste of my time to watch it crumble.

*the semi large humanoid wanders off, though no scent or track of his presence is left*

Magnus Vincent

First Post
Oh Kazzax,

Words of the truely ignorant. You stand by and watch what you will, some of us have the testicular fortitude to be involved in life.

Magnus

kazzax

First Post
*A semi large humanoid wearing a matte black robe steps up to the boards and attaches a single sheet of frail paper to the boards using a single tack, the piece of paper has many splotches of dried ink and a few scratches and tears throughout its writing surface, the writing on the paper is written in a script that looks like Auran, but the alphabet used is in common*
Oh dear sir or madam,

You may imply all you wish, but biding my time for your end takes patience, and most do not have that. And never once was mentioned of how I wish your end or the alliances end. I might take an active hand in it, while biding my time in waiting, never once was said that I will watch.

Even still, the number of undead do increase, but there is an evil that out paces even the undead for my kins limited number here, even my enemies of old have few numbers here. I am sure that my enemies would also like to see this crumble.

Oh, and dear sir or madam, once you have been seen and noted, it will only be a matter of time until the end, as is true for everything that crosses the path of myself or anyone else who sides with either good or evil, neutral will not stay neutral for long.

*signed with burn marks*

animus rapio

Magnus Vincent

First Post
Ah Kazzax, you must take delight in displaying your ignorance. You know not of my kind or my aliances. And as for patience, I have eons to wait for this "end" you speak of, and I fear it not.

Babylon Logos

First Post
*An elf lass walks past the boards. Her eyes shifting over the various messages. Upon catching this one she merely rolls her eyes continuing to walk past.*

"Oi, bodies ain't even in person and they bicker like Sladdi in heat . . ."

Remove ads