• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gamer Traveler Podcast Takes Off

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
[imager]http://highmoonmedia.com/tgt/wp-content/themes/travelogue-2/images/tgt_main.jpg[/imager]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE GAMER TRAVELER PODCAST TAKES OFF
Podcast combines gaming and travel all in one

March 9, 2007 (Miami Beach, Florida) — The Gamer Traveler Podcast, a new podcast combining gaming and travel topics, has launched with a first episode focusing on Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England.

Hosted by Daniel M. Perez, The Gamer Traveler Podcast presents a unique combination of these two topics. Each episode of the podcast features a location around the world which is then explored in travel show-style fashion, including a look at its history, ways to get there, what to see and what to do, and then proceeds to explore ways in which the location, or elements of it, can be used in a roleplaying game.

“If there is something I love as much as gaming, it’s travel,” said host Daniel M. Perez. “In creating a new podcast, I wanted to make sure that I put out a unique product that would not duplicate any of the content already being produced by other shows. I believe The Gamer Traveler achieves that goal perfectly.”

The show will release new episodes on a bi-weekly basis, and aside from the regular format, special episodes will include occasional “live” segments and “soundseeing” tours recorded on-location, as well as interviews with other gamer travelers. The podcast is being produced by Highmoon Media Productions, a media studio and publisher of roleplaying games also owned by Mr. Perez.

Link to Podcast: http://www.thegamertraveler.com
Link to Podcast Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGamerTraveler

ABOUT THE GAMER TRAVELER PODCAST
The Gamer Traveler, hosted by Daniel M. Perez, is a unique podcast combining gaming and travel all in one. Each episode features a location somewhere in the world, explores it in travel show-style fashion, and then looks at ways to use it in your roleplaying games. The show also features occasional "live" segments and “soundseeing” tours, as well as interviews. Learn more about The Gamer Traveler Podcast at www.thegamertraveler.com.

# # #
MEDIA CONTACT: Daniel M. Perez, daniel@thegamertraveler.com, 206-888-2812.

Last edited:

FraserRonald

Explorer
Having been a fan of Gamer Traveler when it was a segment on Dragon's Landing Inn, I'm thrilled to hear about this new podcast. I'm adding it to my subscriptions and I'm looking forward to more.

Daniel, I think you've got a winner on your hands. A well-deserved winner.

FraserRonald

Explorer
HalWhitewyrm said:
Thanks a lot, Fraser. I'm incredibly excited about the podcast, and I hope people will like it.

Now, go and proselityze! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I for one welcome our Gamer Traveler overlords, and remind them that pod hosts can help them maintain control over the feeble population.

Oh, and this is definitely going to be included as news in our next Accidental Survivors. If you have a promo spot, could you sent it to me? You've got my email.

Oh, and all hail Gamer Traveler! Long may thee reign!

Remove ads