• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Intelligence Service (Recruiting)

Rhun

First Post
I will get my PC fixed and finished this weekend. Hopefully we won't have any combat or such prior to that. :D

J. Alexander

First Post
Move to Call to the Four Lands OCC

Okay guys,

Lets move all the chatter to Call to the Four Land - occ thread.

While it can get cluttered at times..it is a benefit as many questions you will have or may have will get pitched by a fellow dweller in my world and answered there.

JA

ghostcat

First Post
JA. After the fight broke out it occurred to me that as a member of the watch, Stalker should have some kind of club to allow him to subdue people without having to hit them with an axe :)

Will you allow me to retro-actively equip him or should I deem he has left them at home as he is in civies. In which case, I will correct my mistake next time he goes home.

Dragonwriter

First Post
OKay, honestly, I'm a bit confused by the masterwork HR(s)...

Are you saying to add special benefits off of that list to our items (specifically weapons and armor), rather than the standard +1 attack bonus for a MWK weapon? (I'm fine with going along with it, and for reference, I spent +300 for the staff and +150 for my chain shirt, which would net me Exceptional and Excellent quality respectively... I think. Just not sure how I'm to handle it...)

I like the flavor, but the complexity/variety is a little bit to contend with... (and with me summoning armor from Savnok, how will that interact with the MWK rules?)

Dragonwriter

First Post
So, for my staff, I get 3 benefits, one at the double effect, and my armor gets 2 at basic, for the price I paid? Just trying to get this worked out... And I will edit my character sheet posts once it's figured out.

Remove ads