The Last Adventure

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, Vince and I both feel glum about the way things went yesterday. He is convinced it was his fault and I was convinced it was my fault. Even if it was not the most stellar of games, however, we can feel good about the fact that, though it was the last adventure, it is not the last adventure. There will be others... and good ones too. I look forward to them.

thormagni

Explorer
Well, Vince and I both feel glum about the way things went yesterday. He is convinced it was his fault and I was convinced it was my fault.

I should like to suggest it was my fault. Why, exactly? I dunno. But I just wanted to share in the recriminations.

I'm not sure if I like my character much, to tell you the truth. I kind of pictured him as this blunt, surly, misshapen dwarven monk whose life in a monastery has robbed him of any skill at normal social interactions. I don't know if I can make that come out in play without me being a blunt, surly, misshapen dwarf with no social skills :)

Last edited:

Grimhelm

First Post
I didn't realize Ivan was so thin skinned and prone to revenge for offenses of honor. He felt like he seriously lost face, so felt the need for revenge. Perhaps I went overboard with it. I think we should treate it all as a learning experience and move on. I have been having fun regardless.

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, Ivan and the gang got their asses handed to them by the town guard. Ivan sulked and refused to comply with the person who sent the guard in order to hire us. It went down hill from here. The bounty was a kid who wanted to stay where she was, so we left her, collected no bounty and then came home to find Sigil in flames. Basically it just went awry. We feel mutually bad. Vince thinks he ran a bad campaign and I feel like I behaved like an ass. You know. It happens.

Remove ads