Release The Lazy GM's Resource Document: Binder Edition; and a PWYW Prep Worksheet

Lupin

Explorer
Hey folks. I decided I wanted a nice-looking version of the "8 Steps of Lazy RPG Prep" in my binder, and thought, why not just make a nice, printable, illustrated version of The Lazy GM's Resource Document which @SlyFlourish wrote, compiled, and released into the Creative Commons? His books are excellent, as you all know. I love having a printable version, though, because you can print only the sections you find the most useful, or at least reference the most, and just stick them in your binder, like I did! It's all greyscale on white, so it doesn't use a ton of ink, and it's only 35 pages, so it doesn't use a ton of paper either (especially if you print two-sided). But it can be used digitally, too, thanks to the PDF bookmarks for each section.

Grab it here, if you're interested! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/469623/The-Lazy-GMs-Resource-Document-Binder-Edition

I've attached some sample pages so you have some idea of the content, including a few of my favorite drawings.

Update: I've also been using a simple worksheet that summarizes the Lazy RPG Prep steps, so I decided to post a cleaned-up version of that as a PWYW item. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/470173/The-Lazy-RPG-Prep-Worksheet

(Just to be clear, Sly Flourish didn't work on these specific products, but he produced the original document it uses.)

Attachments

• Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - Cover Image.png
    Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - Cover Image.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - p1.png
    Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - p1.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - p32.png
    Lazy GM Resource Doc Printable - p32.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p15.png
    Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p15.png
    873.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p29.png
    Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p29.png
    955 KB · Views: 49
  • Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p21.png
    Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p21.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p31.png
    Lazy GMs Resource Document - Binder Edition (v1)_p31.png
    918 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Very cool! I can't believe I paid $4 to buy my own words but the layout is really awesome. I hate to let you know that yesterday I updated the Monuments section and increased it to 1d100 monuments. Hopefully not too hard for you to add in.

Very cool stuff!

Lupin

Explorer
I've also been using a simple worksheet that summarizes the Lazy RPG Prep steps, so I decided to post a cleaned-up version of that as a PWYW item. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/470173/The-Lazy-RPG-Prep-Worksheet

Very cool! I can't believe I paid $4 to buy my own words but the layout is really awesome. I hate to let you know that yesterday I updated the Monuments section and increased it to 1d100 monuments. Hopefully not too hard for you to add in.

Very cool stuff!
Thanks so much for picking it up, and for the informative reply! (And, of course, for posting the original document, which I've found super helpful.) I managed to squeeze in the other 50 and updated the PDF.

Remove ads