• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Le Games & ENGS Give Away

Twin Rose

First Post
Each Friday, for 17 Weeks, a randomly selected Community Supporter of EN World who has an active ENGS account will receive a free product from The Le Games. This product will be from the 17 line of products.

Community Supporters receive 3% cash back at the EN World GameStore, as well as a number of other savings and discounts found here, as much as 40%!

Last edited:

Twin Rose

First Post
There will be more of these sorts of "freebies" from ENGS publishers coming down the pike for EN World supporters. Without his permission I won't name any names, but one company loved the response that EN World gave him at Gen Con. Soon, there will be exclusive content available (free) only to EN World community supporters. (Everyone else has to pay!)

On a personal note, I want to say thank you. There has been a lot of talk about whether ENGS works for publishers - but you guys show it every month.

Yes, server drives are not fun. I work my ass off to try and ensure they will not happen again. I don't like hearing certain things.

"I saw your ad on EN World, so I bought your PDF on RPGNow."

Please don't do this :( I work 7 days a week to bring EN World to you, and I think I do a good job.. but hearing words like that make me sad :( I work for EN World on gratuity :p

I used to write code for "a huge software company" that "lives in seattle" ... Writing software for this community is x10 better if not more. Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity. (But again, remember I work for tips ;) )

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
So how does the partnership I saw being announced work? I thought that there were now several pdf sites you could buy from and the partners would all financially benefit. Such as drivethrurpg and rpgnow.

Treebore

First Post
Not that it really mattes with me. Anytime I buy a pdf (or Twin Rose software) it is from ENWorld. The only time I have gotten pdf's elsewhere is the few times ENWorld didn't have it (twice) or when I find free pdf's form other sites, such as Arcanis.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Treebore said:
So how does the partnership I saw being announced work? I thought that there were now several pdf sites you could buy from and the partners would all financially benefit. Such as drivethrurpg and rpgnow.

Nah... if you click on a link here at EN World and end up buying at RPGNow, the only one who benefits is RPGNow. :)

We do have an affiliate arrangement with DTRPG for some selected products - but they're the ones specifically found on ENGS marked "Off Site". For EN World to benefit, you need to click through from ENGS.

Treebore

First Post
I certainly misunderstood that program! Like I said, when I'm interested in pdf's I come to ENWorld first. Only if you don't carry it do I go elsewhere, which hasn't been often. Now I'm glad I've been sticking with my habit.

Twin Rose

First Post
Treebore said:
I certainly misunderstood that program! Like I said, when I'm interested in pdf's I come to ENWorld first. Only if you don't carry it do I go elsewhere, which hasn't been often. Now I'm glad I've been sticking with my habit.

DT RPG has a lot of exclusive partners. If you click any of the links that say "Off-Site" then make any purchase there, EN World does in fact benefit. I just want to say thank you, Treebore. That .. is very cool of you :)

Remove ads