D&D General The Legend of Drizzt Visual Dictionary coming March 14 2023

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Amazon has this listed:
drizztvisdictionary.jpg

Written by Michael Witwer, with a forward by Salvatore. Looks like new art for Menzoberranzan, Icingdeath, Guenhwyvar, and more.

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
Man, they will sell anything. Looking at the dragon pictures has me thinking of all the dragons Drizzt killed over the years and wonder if there is a list of them or why haven't dragons placed a bounty on him, or druids for destroying the ecosystem of the region.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Man, they will sell anything. Looking at the dragon pictures has me thinking of all the dragons Drizzt killed over the years and wonder if there is a list of them or why haven't dragons placed a bounty on him, or druids for destroying the ecosystem of the region.
They will indeed, sell anything.

Stormonu

Legend
They will indeed, sell anything.
They're a business, not a charity. I've picked up a lot of the Practical Guides, for example, but not the recent Practical Guide to dragons as I've basically got the content. Doesn't mean someone who doesn't have the old books is being hoodwinked though.

If you like a product, buy it. If you don't, no need to crucify them over it. They're not murdering your childhood.

Drizzt has with help killed like 4 dragons from memory. Normally White Ones.

Remove ads