• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret of Hidden Falls - PBEM/PBP CoC game

Angelsboi

First Post
The small town of Hidden Falls lies nestled among the Daybreak
Mountains and the Emerald Forrest. Its all quiet and had its share of ups and downs. Lately up thanks to Mr. Mars Vallentine. His corporation saved the town and nearly turned it into a city (with the same ole home values) getting it out of bankrupcy and near collapse.

But not everything is celebrated here. Not everything is fine. Under the surface lies many dark and deadly secrets that many dont talk about. And if they did, they wouldnt.

Now its time for you to discover whats wrong and break the silence!

---
This is an adult orientated game. There will be language, sexual
situations, violence and gore. Please be 18 to apply.

If you can post up to twice a day and be patient with the story, stick through the long haul of a PBeM and willing to have fun, then im looking for you!!!

Send me a FULL CHARACTER SHEET (and a 1 page background) as i will be accepting 5 people. Tell me a bit about yourself (Please include your age). Characters must be 18 to 25 (unless you grew up in Hidden Falls, then you may be 16 to 25). Each will have received a mysterious letter signed 'A Friend' (except those from Hidden Falls).

This is a modern day game. Feel free to make up parts of Hidden Falls but just know that as a GM i have the right to change certain names around in your history (and yes, i will tell you). PLEASE REMEMBER - Just because you send this DOES NOT MEAN you are automatically accepted. We will probably be playing on Yahoo groups.

Character Creation:
1st level, 4d6, reroll 1s and drop the lowest. We will be playing
this Via Email unless people wanna do posting.

Im looking forward to hearing from you!!

Remove ads