• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This style

Talrinys

First Post
Is there anyway i can get the style of this site for my own site, i will not use any logos or anything, i could just really use the colors, and instead of jsut copying them, which i can, i like to ask, i have run sites in the past which people copied off, and they ended up being unpopular, annoying as hell.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My guess is that we'd rather not give away the style sheet. The site's appearance is part of its unique identity, and while anyone who puts in the time can certainly create something similar or identical, I think we want to be cautious about purposefully creating unrelated sites that look the same.

I'm happy to be overruled by Morrus on this, though, if he feels differently.

Thanks for asking, Tal; it's really appreciated.

Talrinys

First Post
Ok i'll jus make my own then :)
Thanks for answering, seriously, people copying styles is very annyoing.
One thing however, do you know how to make the popup menus, like the EN World thingie with all the features here, cause i want to make one with a few sites, or the navbar gets too big.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's achieved quite simply - assuming you have the current version of vBulletin, just edit the templates.

Remove ads