• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread subscription issues

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
F9ormerly, it would not show any thread when there were no new posts made to it. Now though, the read threads stay in the visible list of subscriptions.

I don't wan this. I'm vision impaired, and it's confusing when old and new get mixed, can't really know what is what, and it also makes me nervous seeing all those threads thinking I'd have to read them all. :D

If there is a way to deactivate the old threads, I haven't found it. Anyone had some luck with this?

It will take a while before I get used to everything in this new interface I guess. :)

john112364

First Post
I think if you check your subscribed threads in your settings instead of your profile, I think you will get the results you want. At least it does for me. But I haven't been the most active poster lately. :)

Neil1889

First Post
Different subscription issue, but thread updates don't appear to be working in my email and I've tried tagging them with the Subscribe option again.

Does anyone know of a fix, please? Or is there a story of woe that I don't know about?

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads