• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread tags cleared

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We've had to clear all the thread tags on account of their having been filled with spam tags prior to the hacking. There was over 100 spam tags for every genuine one.

I've started by defining a number of common game systems as thread tags, but the database will unfortunately have to be rebuilt manually through use.

grodog

Hero
We've had to clear all the thread tags on account of their having been filled with spam tags prior to the hacking. There was over 100 spam tags for every genuine one.

That's a bummer. Is that a security gap that's now filled, or can the spam tags happen again?

I've started by defining a number of common game systems as thread tags, but the database will unfortunately have to be rebuilt manually through use.

I ask above because I'll go back and re-tag the Greyhawk and mega-dungeon threads assuming that it's actually worth doing the re-tagging.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads