• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To my games I run.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Hi People. I just wnt you all to know that I finaly got a new job. I will continue with all my games but I will be posting about once or twice a day instead of my typical 200 times a day.
Love you all, (except for you Urial...Just kidding!)
Argent :D

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sorry to do this.

Life is just to overwhelming at the moment. My new job and classes at collage leave me very little time to GM. My 4 games are officialy closed. Thanks to all of you for playing.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Re: Sorry to do this.

Argent said:
Life is just to overwhelming at the moment. My new job and classes at collage leave me very little time to GM. My 4 games are officialy closed. Thanks to all of you for playing.

Aww...well I hope you'll come back to DM us soon when life settles down. Hanhp will be lonely....:p

Arknath

First Post
Argent...congrats!!

I wish it was me that was getting a job... :)

Does this mean you'll be stopping the games you're playing in as well?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Arknath said:
Argent...congrats!!

I wish it was me that was getting a job... :)

Does this mean you'll be stopping the games you're playing in as well?
No.. Just the ones that I'm DMing. I have the time to play but just don't have the time (or spare brain cells) to run the other games properly.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
But...but...what about Questor the Elven Archer??? Will he ever find the perfect arrow?
And my Gnome Druid needs more Pokemon...and my Bear (Reorrwwr!!!!???!!!)

Oh well...:p As long as you keep playing Kaz, although that is on hold until I get my new comp next week (as per my thread pertaining to said problem).

And it's Uriel...not Urial, you silly man. Congrats on the new job, btw..

Remove ads