TOM HANKS officiated the wedding of one of my Players!

aco175

Legend
Great story. I don't think that I have heard a bad story about Tom and Rita from over the years. I'm not sure if I saw a clip from him or Brad Pitt about 'getting it'. Understanding how lucky he is to be doing what he is and to be able to spend a few moments with the fans. Sort of like Arnold Palmer, the golfer would spend time mentoring the up and coming golfers to take the time to sign your name properly so the fans could read it and take the time to sign it for everyone waiting no matter how long it takes.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Great story. I don't think that I have heard a bad story about Tom and Rita from over the years. I'm not sure if I saw a clip from him or Brad Pitt about 'getting it'. Understanding how lucky he is to be doing what he is and to be able to spend a few moments with the fans.

The way the world is, it is kind of inspiring to see someone famous for work we enjoy actually being a good human being.

And it absolutely stinks when something comes up that disabuses us of that notion. I hope it never happens with Mr. Hanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads