• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TRUE BLOOD #10:I Smell A Rat /Season III/2010

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
I Smell A Rat

Sookie is warned about the dangers she will have to deal with. Dark memories surface for Sam. Arlene must ask Holly for help while Jason faces unexpected dealings with Tara and Crystal. Jesus' interest in V's qualities is aroused. Russell vows to inflict punishment on his enemies. After precautions, Eric satisfies a wish.

Truth and Revealation...mercy!!!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Slow? Sheesh! How much more do you need to happen in an episode to make it 'fast'?

Three major revelations/reveals in one episode is huge.

Fast Learner

First Post
Slow? Sheesh! How much more do you need to happen in an episode to make it 'fast'?

Three major revelations/reveals in one episode is huge.

Still, it felt slow to me. Conversations felt long and often unnecessary. Not saying they didn't move the plot forward (though even there, not that much), just that the pacing felt slow. A directing and editing (and writing) problem, for me.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Most memorable quote from this episode:
"I'm a fairy... How fncking lame!"

While amusing, I'd have to go with either:

"Your pants! Give me your f***ing pants!"

"Menshe nizh nichoho you gold-digging whore!"

The latter wins out a little more for making giggle in two ways. First, the English part was more unexpected because of the subtitle. Second, hearing multilingual change languages like that always amuses (and impresses) me.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads