• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TRUE BLOOD--SEASON 6/Chapter4-At Last

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
At Last
Sookie decides to tackle her attraction to Ben by inviting him to dinner. Eric counters the Governor's anti-vampire scheme by going after what will hurt him the most. Andy's faerie daughters are growing up fast and hanging out with dangerous people. Sam makes a connection with Nicole. Bill gives Takahashi the job of creating a new kind of blood.

And the crap has hit the fan...oh boy

Kaodi

Hero
Is it the 14th yet? No? :(

Are Andy's fairy daughters about to become his vairy daughters? Is Sookie going to kill Warlo, or are we going to find out why he is such an evil jerk and, apparently, the saviour of all? I will have a hard time understanding how this is not the last season if Niall makes it out of the "Phantom Zone" before the end. Or even if he does not. I do not see how you can up the game after a first vampire/vampire-fairy death match.

Hishen

First Post
as i believe you have seen new episodes i believe that
sookie will become vamp fairy hybrid and save both kinds fairy as well as vampire from distinction
but it is just my point of view

Remove ads