Turtle Soup (Planescape 3.5e)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
The803 said:
Clareh chimes in, responding to Jurgen

But if we are indeed the only gods with access to this new world, we're not in danger of being robbed of it as much as we are in danger of being corrupted. Being gods, we'd be immune to the sort of magic that would mess with our minds, but we still have minds that can be persuaded to make the wrong choices.

Jurgen looks at her oddly. What in the nine hells? "I think you misunderstood me doll, but you make a good point. And it doesn't change anything... we're still in danger. I'm just suggesting we keep a low profile. I don't trust the so-called gods over there... Just how do you think they can help us?"

LordAspen

First Post
Gods, Devils, Blood Wars, Mercane, Prime Worlds, Powers, Factions.

As Rhys listens he finds himself suddenly a bit lightheaded. All these concepts are difficult for the fey-touched to wrap his head around. Since his unexpected arrival in Sigil Rhys has experienced things beyond comprehension. Frolicking with the Faen in the forests and glades of his homeland certainly didn't prepare him for the events now unfolding.

The Sorceror steadies himself before speaking, "I agree with Jurden, Clareh. We don't know these powers anymore than we do the Mercane. Might they be able to help us? Sure ... but the thought of linking them to our world-sphere makes me nervous. It seems that such a connection to us, even though indirect might put us at risk."

"Aren't their any factions that might assist us? How about the Githzeri, they seem to have some interest in this. Bi are there any among them who might help and might not require such a payment?"

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Jurgen nods while Rhys backs him and looks around at the so-called free powers, sizing them up to see who might be the most approachable while looking canny enough to keep a secret at the same time. "Eh, any of you have any idea which of these bloods we should be speaking with?"

Remove ads