ZEITGEIST Unseen Court Political Ties

Severalis

Villager
The premium handouts have a lot of great info! Thanks for the recommendation!

My Vekeshi has described herself as having "recently passed the trials and has common secrets revealed to her, but isnt deep into the order yet". So I dont think it makes sense to reveal the identities of the other Flint Vekeshi before Adventure 2. Im not sure if I should give her the flashback handout now (90% through adventure 1), or run a small meeting in the Dreaming between adventures. I guess if shes been through the trials she'll already have seen all of it, but I also feel like players remember things more if they play through the event.

Efreund, any thing stand out from your experience as beig particularly important to keep in mind? Or things you did that worked out well with your Mystic?

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
My Vekeshi mystic did not get caught much up in the Vigilante side. She is an Eladrin and was much more interested in it as an insight into Eladrin culture and history. I did not tell her the true identities of any Vekeshi as whenever they meet they wear masks , so she had to deduce a couple. I took the view that as in a lot of mystery cults the Mystagogue who initiates the acolyte is the only one who knows their identity everyone else knows their cult identity . As the Vekeshi are fairly secretive I also assumed a cell structure where each Vekeshi only has contact with the people in their cell with one or two members knowing a contact one cell up and possibly some knowing a cell down.
I would say keeping the Vekeshi player interested in the secrets of the Vekeshi and Ssramma's death is important as it will help get them and the group more involved in Kasavarina's story. I did have Kasavarina fairly well known as a terrorist and Vekeshi as she has been active for nearly 5 centuries as a powerful and dangerous individual and it can help get the players interested when she shows up in the Bleak gate

Remove ads