• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Usage of the word "@$$" in my signature (opinions)

Well, I've been a lurker and sometime poster here for...some time.

Anyway, I know all about the language issue here at EN World, and never thought of the slogan for my company being a possible problem until tonight.

So, I ask you members, moderators, and admins: does the usage of "ass" in a company slogan attack the language barrier here?

chatdemon

First Post
Khan the Warlord said:
So, I ask you members, moderators, and admins: does the usage of "ass" in a company slogan attack the language barrier here?

"Kick Ass D20" doesn't bother me really. It doesn't seem to bother WotC either, since they have had "{insert cool class or race here}s kick ass!" on the cover of Dragon a few times, and various ad slogans for D&D over the last 2 or 3 years involving the application of feet to various posteriors, so I don't think your slogan should cause too much trouble. Might want to email Morrus or one of the mods to be sure though.

A2Z

Explorer
If anyone cares, I am offended! Really! I don't think any three or four letter words should be used on these family oriented forums! None whatsoever! I wish someone would add them all to the obscenity filter. :D ;)

"Won't somebody please think of the children!!" :D

Last edited:

Remove ads