• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vigil the Warforged

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Hi all,
I'm playing a Warforged Paladin in an ebberon game. He's 3rd level now using the Warforged Paladin racial substitution levels.

His stats are str: 18 dex: 10 Con: 18 Int: 10 Wiz: 14 and Cha:8

We have lost our cleric to a move in residence ans now I'm wondering if i should go Paladin 4 or Pal 3 Cleric 1?

Either way his turn undead will suck but he gains spell abilities (better than paladin at least) and while he misses out on BAB his saves are better.

what are your suggestions?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Crothian said:
Ah, the joys of Point Buy :D

Just go Paladin and get some wands.
Ha, leave it to you to make sense. :cool:

That does make a lot of sense, but I can only use paladin wands right? the spells have to be on the spell list you have access to. :\

Crothian

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Ha, leave it to you to make sense. :cool:

That does make a lot of sense, but I can only use paladin wands right? the spells have to be on the spell list you have access to. :\

Yes, it does have to be on your spell list, but Paladins do have a nice spell list. Personally, I'd stick with Paladin and if the party feels they really need a cleric hire one.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Crothian said:
Yes, it does have to be on your spell list, but Paladins do have a nice spell list. Personally, I'd stick with Paladin and if the party feels they really need a cleric hire one.
Thanks! Maybe I'll take Leadership at 6th level and get one that way.

Remove ads