• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warcraft RPG recruiting

Krug

Newshound
Looking for 4-5 players for a Warcraft RPG PBP; Horde and Neutrals (Goblin, Pandaren etc). Characters are 3rd level and veterans of the battles between the end of Warcraft 3 and WOW. It's rules-light, so don't be too overly concerned with the rules. Posts should be 2-3 a week.

If you're applying, let me know what you intend to play, some background and a description. Let me know if you have the books. If not I can send you the info depending on what class you want to play. Starting point is a tavern in the Stonetalon Mountains, the Drunken Treant, which serves anyone/everyone. Party members know each other already.

More info later. :)

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Vanifae said:
I have the second edition :) I could do an Orc Warrior or Shaman... not sure on background yet.

Sounds good. Like I said, the rules are mainly guidelines, and role-playing is more important than roll-playing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads