• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Was the future king that was disguised as a commoner right to get 7 orphans that he felt sorry for adopted by wealthy merchants?

JMISBEST

Explorer
Yet another Dnd Dream last night, but this time the dream specified the edition rather then giving very obvious clues, and yet again I have a question about it

Their were 5 Pcs and as The 5 Pcs were eating at a food stall 8, 4 boys and 4 girls, starving 8 year old orphans show up and beg them to buy them some

Being compassionate for and towards those in need, not to mention having almost immediate access to more money then most Barons and some Viscounts, not only does the disguised future king buy what to them is a small feast each he arranges to help them in another way

Within a week they’ve each been adopted by A different rich merchant from the country that the disguised future king will 1 day rule

The best thing is that all of the merchants that adopted 1 can’t have kids and are desperate enough for a heir to adopt a orphan

So what I want to know is was the future king that was disguised as a commoner right to get 7 orphans that he felt sorry for adopted by wealthy merchants?

Attachments

• 1681576420322.png
    1681576420322.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 1681576460463.png
    1681576460463.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 1681576473482.png
    1681576473482.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 59

GuyBoy

Hero
Yes, the disguised future King was right to help. It’s always right to help those in need.
His next step should be to declare a people’s republic and redistribute wealth so that nobody is ever in such dire need again. Might run up against some opposition, of course, but, hey, it’s your dream.

JAMUMU

actually dracula
Hard no. Now those orphans are members of the mercantile classes, and we do not need more bourgeoisie being created at this time in the kingdom's history, comrade JMISBEST.

Omand

Hero
Yet another Dnd Dream last night, but this time the dream specified the edition rather then giving very obvious clues, and yet again I have a question about it

Their were 5 Pcs and as The 5 Pcs were eating at a food stall 8, 4 boys and 4 girls, starving 8 year old orphans show up and beg them to buy them some

Being compassionate for and towards those in need, not to mention having almost immediate access to more money then most Barons and some Viscounts, not only does the disguised future king buy what to them is a small feast each he arranges to help them in another way

Within a week they’ve each been adopted by A different rich merchant from the country that the disguised future king will 1 day rule

The best thing is that all of the merchants that adopted 1 can’t have kids and are desperate enough for a heir to adopt a orphan

So what I want to know is was the future king that was disguised as a commoner right to get 7 orphans that he felt sorry for adopted by wealthy merchants?
You really need to work on your editing @JMISBEST.

Your title says one thing, but your article says the 5 PCs fed the orphans. Nothing there about the future king being on the scene. Until the next paragraph.

aco175

Legend
You really need to work on your editing @JMISBEST.

Your title says one thing, but your article says the 5 PCs fed the orphans. Nothing there about the future king being on the scene. Until the next paragraph.
If I was/could follow some of the past threads, I think one of the PCs is the disguised King. He must be hiding his 32 personal guards and 12 ancient dragons at this time though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads