Weapons and Shards of City

Elorebaen

First Post
Hello,

I absolutely love your products! Is there any news on the due dates for Weapons of Mayhem and Shards of the City?

Thanks!

Cassandra

First Post
Thanks for your interest in our products! At this point we're reluctant to announce dates for upcoming products, because in the past year Real Life has presented the members of our company with a large share of other things to fit in to our priority lists.

Having said that, however, I will say that Bits of Magicka: Weapons of Mayhem seems to be nearing completion. We had thought to try to finish it in September (as in, this September) but aren't sure we'll make it. Please be aware that the delay has been on the part of Tabletop Adventures, not on the part of author Greg Ragland. Greg completed the writing some time back, and even has notes for the next book if this one is well received. (The next topic planned is rods, staves and wands. Those are always interesting, but seeing them done with Greg's twist would be fascinating.)

Shards of the City has suffered from trying to be all things to all company members - it has had too wide a variety of material and not enough definition. A couple different people have tried to hammer the material into shape and every time it comes out a little better, but still not quite what we want. It is on our list of active projects, but other things keep bumping it to the back burner. We're making an effort to deal with some of our older projects, though, and so I expect we will be working on Shards of the City over the winter.

In the meantime, if you're not familiar with it already, you might check out the minions' blog. They don't update it very often, but one can sometimes find tidbits there about ongoing projects, and occasional silliness.

Elorebaen

First Post
Thanks for your interest in our products! At this point we're reluctant to announce dates for upcoming products, because in the past year Real Life has presented the members of our company with a large share of other things to fit in to our priority lists.

Having said that, however, I will say that Bits of Magicka: Weapons of Mayhem seems to be nearing completion. We had thought to try to finish it in September (as in, this September) but aren't sure we'll make it. Please be aware that the delay has been on the part of Tabletop Adventures, not on the part of author Greg Ragland. Greg completed the writing some time back, and even has notes for the next book if this one is well received. (The next topic planned is rods, staves and wands. Those are always interesting, but seeing them done with Greg's twist would be fascinating.)

Shards of the City has suffered from trying to be all things to all company members - it has had too wide a variety of material and not enough definition. A couple different people have tried to hammer the material into shape and every time it comes out a little better, but still not quite what we want. It is on our list of active projects, but other things keep bumping it to the back burner. We're making an effort to deal with some of our older projects, though, and so I expect we will be working on Shards of the City over the winter.

In the meantime, if you're not familiar with it already, you might check out the minions' blog. They don't update it very often, but one can sometimes find tidbits there about ongoing projects, and occasional silliness.

Thank you for the reply, I will be looking forward to these products. I have also added you to my friends list on LJ so I can better keep track.

Best.

Remove ads