Level Up (A5E) What Expanded Spelllist for a Fatewoven Warlock

vanRicten

First Post
Ahoi!

Our Group is about to play the DnD Campaign "Phandelver and Below" using the a5e rules System. I will play a Human Warlock with the Fatespinner Subclass, Gambler Background and the Spinner Cult culture.
Since there is no Expanded Spelllist specifically for the Fatewoven Warlock I wonder which of the existing ones might be the most fitting. Or should I make up a new one? What do You guys think?

Cheers

xiphumor

Legend
Ahoi!

Our Group is about to play the DnD Campaign "Phandelver and Below" using the a5e rules System. I will play a Human Warlock with the Fatespinner Subclass, Gambler Background and the Spinner Cult culture.
Since there is no Expanded Spelllist specifically for the Fatewoven Warlock I wonder which of the existing ones might be the most fitting. Or should I make up a new one? What do You guys think?

Cheers
@Timespike wrote the archetype, IIRC, and may have some thoughts.

Question though: have you backed Chrono Slip on Kickstarter? It isn’t out yet, but it has a bunch of spells in the time school that could work really well, and you can view all of them for free by watching the promo video. Some of them have setting specific mechanics though, so you might need to be careful. I might see if I can write up a draft. Hang on.

xiphumor

Legend
Here’s a list of spells that work well if you don’t mind using 3PP content.

1st. probability manipulation,* timeskip*
2nd. augury, misty step
3rd. haste, slow
4th. banishment, divination
5th. slip pastward,** temporal banishment,*

*Spells from the Forgotten Vault
**Chrono Slip

Remove ads