• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which of the Xen'drik Expeditions factions do you find attractive?

Which of the Xen'drik Expeditions factions do you find attractive?

• Crimson Codex

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Blackwheel Company

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Cabal of Shadows

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Covenant of Light

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 40 51.3%

Wyrm Pilot

First Post
I actually like all of them, for different reasons. I'll probably play Crimson Codex the most though, based on the consensus of my area's gaming club.

arscott said:
Covenant of Light seems a little goody-two-shoes for me. When I play the Hero, I usually play the reluctant hero or the rebel. Lawful Good just doesn't appeal that much from a role-playing perspective.
You haven't played a LG character from the Church of the Silver Flame before, I take it (or the church of Pholtus or St. Cuthbert in WoG). These are not Boy Scouts we're talking about. They're not reluctant and they're not rebels, but they're not all touchy-feely like Superman or Sir Galahad.

On this topic: http://www.llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/paladins2.jpg

Cheers,
Wyrm Pilot

A couple of medieval songwriters come up with the idea of chivalry one rainy day and you embrace it as a lifestyle. You live and die by a code of honor that was *trendy* when you were a kid.
-- Methos

qstor

Adventurer
arscott said:
Covenant of Light seems a little goody-two-shoes for me. When I play the Hero, I usually play the reluctant hero or the rebel. Lawful Good just doesn't appeal that much from a role-playing perspective.

I voted for the Covenant of Light. The idea of playing an evil PC in any kind of campaign just doesn't appeal to me. I'd probably eat the neutral faction. But none of the Xendrick campaigns are popular around my area. It didnt even warrant a slot zero table for GenCon when we had like 15 RPGA judges from the Detroit area judging at GenCon.

Mike

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Crimson Codex! Dragons are teh cool. Also, bonus Knowledge skills allows a Sorcerer to bust out into PrCs teh early. (For teh win.)

-- teh N

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
Nifft said:
Crimson Codex! Dragons are teh cool. Also, bonus Knowledge skills allows a Sorcerer to bust out into PrCs teh early. (For teh win.)

How can you dispute this!?

Shawn
(teh Factionmaster)

Remove ads