Whitby Ontario Group (Recruiting Players)

MonkLover

First Post
Our group has recently lost several players for various different reasons (life and changing responsibilities), so we have now been reduced to a DM (Me) and 2 confirmed players for our regularly scheduled Thursday evening game, the game has usually been hosted at my place, but moving the location could be negotiated, as well as the game night (Mondays, Wednesdays, or possibly Fridays). We occasionally play Gamma world as well as 4E. The campaign I will be running will be a homebrewed setting, with some home rules that we will fill you in on if you join us, borrowing materials from many sources. If you are interested pls feel f to contact me, as if we don't recruit 2 more players it looks like our game will be forced to break up due to there not being enough players around the table. I am familiar with AD&D 2E, and 4E so could DM either, but prefer 4E. Here is the URL to my Campaign page at Obsidian Portal: URL: https://heroes-of-creeping-shadow-and-rising-dawn.obsidianportal.com/
Pls contact me if interested and I will arrange a meet and great if there is enough interested parties
Regards.

Last edited:

Remove ads