• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who do I need to talk to?

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I'm about to post a very negative review for a popular (and highly-reviewed) product on the EN World review database.

I'm afraid that this will be interpreted as a violation of the cardinal rule of reviews here:

You absolutely should not attempt to artificially alter a product's average score. Anyone who gives a score that is designed to "compensate" for other scores with which they do not agree will not only get their review deleted, but will get their entire account and every review they have written deleted. As mentioned before, your opinion is no more valid that anybody else's.

Because I suspect this will be a controversial issue, I wanted to talk with one of the review moderators about this first (so there's no misunderstanding). Their contact information still eludes me... if one would be so kind as to post here or email me (crgreathouse) at (yahoo.com), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Morrus said:
It's on the front page of the reviews section. :)

The help page said it would be, but I didn't see it. Ctrl + F didn't come up with anything for me on "moderator". (This may just be something stupid I did, I don't know.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Charles, it's so obvious that you're going to kick yourself really, really hard. :)

Attachments

• greathouse.JPG
    greathouse.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 141

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Morrus said:
Charles, it's so obvious that you're going to kick yourself really, really hard. :)

Consider myself kicked. I was focusing too much on the sidebar, I guess...

I appreciate your help, though; if I need it again, there's no way I'll forget this. :)

Remove ads