• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why can't I see [code] stuff?

DrSpunj

Explorer
I've recently realized that whenever someone has used the "code" tags in their post (usually to include a properly formatted table or some such thing) that I'm not able to see it. I only see the word "code:" with a single line gray box where the data should appear.

I remember some time ago somehow choosing to turn off code because I was annoyed by all the funky things some people had going on in their signatures. I just looked through the User Control Panel -> Edit Options section and didn't see anything to reactivate Code.

Can anyone help me out? I'd like to be able to see the coded text in messages, even if I have to put up with the stuff in various sigs.

Thanks.

DrSpunj

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You can do that? Anyways, ever since we turned off the html in sigs and limited them to once per page, I think they've been a lot less intrusive. I'm not sure how you did it, though.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Well, I'm not sure how, but somehow I did! :(

I think it was awhile ago, maybe about a year? I'm pretty sure it was before a lot of the updates to the bulletin board. I wonder if it was option in a previous version and now I'm stuck without the option of turning it back on.

*sigh*

Thanks.

DrSpunj

Remove ads