• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Without a search function, this forum is essentially useless.

Jamko

First Post
I'd add more to the subject line, but that's pretty much my entire point. I'm looking for games/gamers in Maryland, but I'm not so dedicated that I'm going to expend a great deal of energy slogging through dozens upon dozens of entries in the hopes that I find something. A search function makes a heckuva lot more sense.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Go to the Meta Forum, and read the FAQ. A search function doesn't make sense if it renders the forums non-functional.

And, honestly, you don't actually have to go through dozens of threads. You can scan... about 4 pages of thread titles for keywords pretty darned quickly. Or simply post with the heading, "Looking for gamers in Maryland".

Folks are always into instant gratification. Well, sometimes you get better results with a little elbow grease :)

el Voz

First Post
Actually, coming here 1 a week is all you need to do.

Most have been looking for people in the Bethesda area. What part of MD are you at?

Crothian

First Post
Out of all the forums, this needs the search function the least. When I posted here I first took five minutes to scan through the pages. Nothing was from my area so I posted here and got a response in less then a day and everything worked out fine. Just create a thread and bump it every week and keep an eye out for other threads in your area.

Remove ads