• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Woburn, MA looking for player... Also have a room open for roommate!

starkad

First Post
Howdy,

My name is Mike, and I currently run a game in Woburn, MA. It's high level currently (15th), and we're planning on hitting 21 or so by campaign end. The plan is to go through the 'official' module series, to see what high level can do, and so everyone can learn the rules. Then we are switching to Spycraft for a bit. :)

A little background:

We're a group that has been together as an entity for roughly a year and a half. Myself and one other have been in a group for about 5-6 years, and friends for 7-8. The others we've found along the way, and seem to work really well together. We have a decent mix of role-players and 'combat' gamers. I own a bunch of figures(about 700 last check), with tokens for hundreds more. We're looking for another person to join our game on Tuesday nights from 5pm-10pm (or thereabouts).

I also have 2 bedrooms. I'm looking for a roommate, just incase this seems to fit you as well. Obviously, it isn't a prerequisite. The room is available November 1st, and is $500.00 a month, plus half utilities (heat is included with rent). Quiet condo area next to a DPW so it is always plowed. :)

Drop me an email at starkad@attbi.com, and we can maybe hook up on the phone or chat via email.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads