WOIN online games

Raz Kabooz

Villager
Hi Shane, saw your post on Morrus's Discord. Fantasy Grounds would be great, I've been wanting to try a WOIN NEW for sometime.

If you go with Fantasy Grounds probably the best place to drum up players is the LFG forum.

LFG - Looking for Group

Please keep us posted.

Cheers,
Raz

sstacks

Shane "Shane Plays" Stacks
Thanks, if we get to the point of a definite game moving forward I'll post there.

For now if anyone has interest in seeing something like this happen, just make a comment or react to the initial post, etc.

sstacks

Shane "Shane Plays" Stacks
I'll eventually run some WOIN one-shots online but I'm not a good candidate to GM an ongoing campaign

Dracheau

First Post
Yerp. I am currently still accepting players for a fantasy-themed WOIN game Wednesday nights. Also interested in other games out there.

1000buffalo

Explorer
I'm interested in running some WOIN on Roll20. I think at the moment, I'm looking at some OLD, but I've got all three.

I'd been running some NEW the other year with a great bunch of Players. I struggled with the West Marches style, though, so I'm probably looking to do a more "traditional" approach, though I like sandbox and incorporating Player feedback and goals.

Remove ads