[WOIN] The Last Survivor

New on EONS Magazine, the official magazine of the WOIN roleplaying game system -- The Last Survivor. This 21-page adventure, by Jacob Rodgers, is designed to be dropped into any WOIN sci-fi game. The PCs will investigate a mysterious ship, battle an Ogron slaver, and rescue the ship's crew. Also includes a sector map, deck plans of the SS Selkirk, stats for the Selkirk and the Ogron All-Master Warship, and a new alien species, the Virosa. Illustrated by Michael McCarthy, Darren Morrissey, Gicaomi Machesi, Sade, and Indi Martin.

New on EONS Magazine, the official magazine of the WOIN roleplaying game system -- The Last Survivor. This 21-page adventure, by Jacob Rodgers, is designed to be dropped into any WOIN sci-fi game. The PCs will investigate a mysterious ship, battle an Ogron slaver, and rescue the ship's crew. Also includes a sector map, deck plans of the SS Selkirk, stats for the Selkirk and the Ogron All-Master Warship, and a new alien species, the Virosa. Illustrated by Michael McCarthy, Darren Morrissey, Gicaomi Machesi, Sade, and Indi Martin.

EONS is the official magazine of the WOIN roleplaying game system (which includes N.E.W. The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game, and O.L.D. The Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying Game, as well as N.O.W. The Modern Action Roleplaying Game), producing official rules material, articles, and other content for fantasy, modern, and science-fiction games.

survivor.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yay! Great subscription and very good articles! Glad i signed up.

When is O.L.D. out in hardcover or full PDF?

The last part just went out to Kickstarter backers and was released on DTRPG. Errata pass and then compilation next. I don't give dates for these things, though. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Nice. I hope someone wants to run this in a PBP here soon. I'm really looking forward to trying this out with the final rules.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads