World maps and Races

KARRKITT

First Post
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post in, but lately I had been thinking of old D&D family adventures we used to play and the characters - we allowed hybrids (such as Halfling x Fairy, that hybrid x Minotaur.) Those days were fun. General 3.5e back then.
At some point I brought in a young like Bison-type "Minotaur" more based off of World of Warcraft's Tauren which is what he was. Thinking more now on it, I wonder what could or should have been adjusted on him versus Minotaurs.

Secondly, lately I've been thinking how big the worlds of certain MMOs (mainly WoW, EQ2, TES, Istaria, though others might be able to fit along with some other D&D Campaign Settings) would be compared to Faerun, and how to resize them to their correct sizes to fit on an earth-like world.

If I had to guess our characters levels these days, most would probably be at lv100 or whatever's the max per game. 3 Minotaurs (mine), 1 Tauren (mine), a Fairy, a few dragons (mostly Silver, one is Black but stays small and good - not a youngling), 2 Halfries (Halfry - Halfling-Fairy), one Human, two Winter Wolves - one very tiny that tended to stay on mine's head.
Even with the Dragons and whatnot, our party still finds some battles a challenge.

Remove ads