WotC's R&C in Feudal Lords?

Jraynack

Explorer
Generally reading through WotC's new Races and Classes - are there any ideas from this book you would like to see or integrated in the upcoming Feudal Lords Campaign (4th Edition Setting)?

Or things you would not like to see?

Matthew_

First Post
I haven't done much more than browse through the book in a shop and listen to what has been said about it on other message boards, but I'm pretty sure I could do without Dragonborn. The classes are harder to speak to, since I imagine Feudal Lords will want to implement its own features and little has been revealed of how the D20 2e classes will function.

Jraynack

Explorer
Matthew_ said:
I haven't done much more than browse through the book in a shop and listen to what has been said about it on other message boards, but I'm pretty sure I could do without Dragonborn. The classes are harder to speak to, since I imagine Feudal Lords will want to implement its own features and little has been revealed of how the D20 2e classes will function.

Though it is our initial goal not to restrict player's role in the game, the Dragonborn doesn't sit too well with us. Allowing, a player to play a "monster" diminishes that role more so that it enhances it. After we finally look at the core books, I am sure we can find a place for the Dragonborn without having it becoming another cliche.

Oh, sorry for not getting back to you this late - 4th Edition pushed us into a little hiatus ;).

Remove ads