X-Men 97 Promo art and character list

X-Men 97 is a continuation of beloved 1992 animation X-Men: The Animated Series, which ran for five years. It picks up where we left off in 1997, seeing Storm and Wolverine try to continue the X-Men in the wake of Charles Xavier’s death.

Magneto offers to step in and take over Xavier’s role, while the evil Sinister aims to end the X-Men once and for all.

Rogue
Storm
Cyclops
Wolverine
Beast
Gambit
Jubilee
Forge
Morph
Sunspot
Jean Grey
Magneto

GEfaS7tbMAA6tMo

• GEfaS77aIAAC3Wi

voice cast members are reprising their roles, including Cal Dodd as Wolverine, George Buza as Beast, Catherine Disher as Jean Grey, Lenore Zann as Rogue, and Alyson Court as Jubilee. New members will join the courageous team, with Jennifer Hale, Ray Chase, Anniwaa Buachie, JP Karliak, AJ LoCascio, Matthew Waterson, Jeff Bennett, and Holly Chou joining the stellar voice cast.

No word yet if Storm will meet you at the monorail.

Kaodi

Hero
I think I had forgotten George Buza was Beast. If you ever watched The Adventures of Sinbad in the '90s then you would know him as having played Sinbad's older brother, Doubar. He also had a lot of small roles in films over the years. Also particularly excited by Lenore Zann and Alyson Court being back in this.

GreyLord

Legend
Didn't they have a similar storyline in the comics (as the cartoon copied a LOT of it's storylines from the comics, changed slightly for tv showing and the current group of mutants they had).

I think that particular one shuld have led to an Age of Apolcalypse situation...shouldn't it have?

Remove ads