XP problem?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I just tried to XP someone and got...well...nothing. No window to add it and no pop up to tell me I had to "spread it around" first.
Second time it's happened in...about two days, I guess. But in between trying to send some, I received XP from someone yesterday just fine.

I know EN World was down yesterday for some time and saw the thread about the "Deduct XP bug." Something still going on with that? Is XP just offline at the moment/til further notice?

No pressure/problem. Just curious.

Hope whatever is going on is a quick non-PITA fix for you guys. :)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
...nobody else, huh?

Since posting this, I received an XP from goldomark (thanks for that, btw), but it is not, apparently, "work[ing] fine"
...for me, anyway.

I just clicked on a whole thread page of people...at least some of whom I've never heard of, so I couldn't have given to them too recently...nothing happens. It's like my Xp is turned off or something. Is that even possible? Did I click on something by mistake?

Same as I originally posted. I just get nothing. No pop up for me to enter a comment/give xp. No pop up saying I need to spread some around...So what's the deal with me and XPing?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
What OS and browser are you working with?

Have you tried the old, "delete cache and cookies" trick?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
What OS and browser are you working with?

Have you tried the old, "delete cache and cookies" trick?

I haven't done the cookies/cache thing. I can give that a go.

I use Firefox...on Windows...[EDIT: Windows 7 "Ultimate"].

Last edited:

Remove ads