zanpakuto?

lowkey3452

First Post
a boy sat at the table with his family as his father explained what he had done a fire the boy was watching got away from him but his after caught it and grabbed a already burning branch and went ahead of the fire and burned off the dead grass ahead of it the boy was trying to use water to no avail so his father was telling him that some times u must fight fire with fire many years went by and the boy felt a calling to his churches holy order he excelled quickly in the order and became a sword of god he left the church for the first time and came back with tail so grand no one dared believe him
so he struck out once more and this time he came back with the heads of a devil and a demon or 3 this did a few things to those in the church first they had to swallow what they had claimed that he was a lier it also put all in a science also made some fear him for he did what he said and brought back the heads of those he had put down but to deface those who had once been human was still looked down upon but no one wanted to tell him no the towns had also grew to love him manly those far away from the church they did not care how or what he did to kill the demons and raiders all they knew was they finally got a chance to know what peace and safety felt like
a few years past until the beginning of the end he caught wind of a group trying to summon a demon lord he rode his gore for all it was worth until it collapsed under him and ran the rest of the way but he was to late he made it just in time to watch as the demon lord finished his offering the first life he was not able to save her screams sent him into a rage he kept out of the shadows and took all by surprise they asked the demon lord to help but he told them to prove them selves they did not they all fell to the paladins blade as he approached the demon lord armor stained with blood none of it being his own the he claimed he would take the demons head before the night was done
the demon laughed and roared and at this moment he felt a feeling he had not felt for many years and that feeling was fear his hart pounded in his chest his hand grew damp in his gauntlets he began to tremble he fell to one knee and said a prayer he steeled his resolve and once more stood before the demon lord who was now smiling and claimed this will be fun the paladin kept once more into the fray but his confidence was short lived as the demon lord had fought many a holy man and was ready he batted the poor paladin around like a rag doll and pinned him to the ground the paladin raged beneath him but to no avail the demon spoke i will not kill u for this has been fun but think i could have more fun with u then this so will let u live he picked up a stone and clutched the stone his grasp and said when u are ready to fight me for the last time crush this stone and i will come and with that he disappeared in a black flame
he went back to the church with the head of the dark cult by now it was normal but still off putting to most he rested for a week to gather his thoughts he went over the battle over and over until his fathers words came to him some times u must fight fire with fire he smiled knowing just how to defeat the demon lord he went to the vaults of the church to read the books they collected over the years a good portion by him he read every book in the vault and with his new found knowledge he went to the towns on the outer rim and then went out into the wild for another month until he was certain no one was around and crushed the stone now he could have set a trap but he to wanted to test himself and a trap would not be a fare fight the demon lord appeared in the same way he left in a black fire
already that did not take long it has been a year oh yes deferent plane deferent time i see u did not set a trap and u came alone u r both brave and stupid brave brave for coming alone stupid for thinking u can kill me the two tested each others strength at the start of the fight dogging and countering until they thought they knew the others strength the first move was made by the paladin and struck the demon lord surprising both the fight had begone nothing but a god could stop it after awhile of conflict they both jumped back to catch a breather i see you have changed yes that i have sometimes u have to fight fire with fire the demon laughed once more and jump at the paladin
at the breaking of the sun only one stood covered in the others blood exhausted from the ordeal as he started back and when he reach the gate the guards turned and fled at the sight of him as he walked through the courtyard all ran and hid from his view the great hall was up in arms as he upped the doors with head in hand as he walked towards the high priest a black cloud surrounded him moving as if it had a life of its own snuffing out every fire it came in contact with not a single candle or torch was spared as he moved closer to the priest the only light in the room was the bright blue light coming from the center of the black cloud and he dropped the head at his feet and said i bring u a demon lord
what you have done this day my son will never be done agin for as great as this task is it is dwarfed by your failure for on this day you have for sake your oath to this order and your god and this is unforgivable and u shall be treated as the demon head you brought into this hall at this he lost control in a rage here he just killed what was almost a god and now they wish to kill him for let alone the fact that they claim he betrayed his god the room was engulfed in a black mist so thick one could not see the nose on ones face as the all one could hear was the screams of those in the church as the mist faded one light shown through once more as the rage left him he finally stopped and fell to his knees what have i done
you have killed your brother forsaken your oath stained this mighty church and betrayed your in which he replied my brothers turned on me at your word i forsake what was holding me back from my duty this church and order is my home i would never harm it and all that i have done was for my god and i have never betrayed the name paladin until what i am about to say kill me with that the remanding 25% of those still alive in the church let lose with every spell they had he fell to the ground life less
but a smith at the church saw what went on and said let me take care of this filth for you so none of may dirty your holy hands with his stench the priest spoke do so and make sure he may grace these halls aging he quickly poured a potion on the body to bind the soul to the body so it may not leave he took the corps back to his shop he was not apart of the church just a highly gifted weapon smith and that is all the church cared about what weapons he could make them and as long as he turned out blades of high quality the church would let him stay and use the churches forge and what a forge it was but he now had the last piece to the blade he has sought after for all of his life he poured a piton on the body that would allow him to speak
before u speak i have a offer for you to continue in death what you did in life slaying the demons and trash of this world what do you say how i will bind you in a blade but i can not promos you will always be wielded by the just and true and this is permeant and can never be undone you will be stuck as a blade for the rest of time you may never be found or you may be at the side of a king i will the pain you will feel from me beating and burning your soul as i forge you i have tried this with many souls before but none as strong as yours and if i fail you will disappear into nothingness never to see the after life i will give you a week to diced
the week came and went he asked him once more so what say you to being a tool he thought it a moment more i say yes i have seen your works you are a master smith i have no doubt you can accomplish this task very well then it was said his screams as he was hammered into shoe by the smiths hammer and anvil could make ones ears bleed and his whales of agony as he was shoved into the fire could make one lose ones own mind all would have heard it had it not been for sound proofing spell around the forge but the screams and whales never was faded or wavered the day finally came for the church to look over his works all was as normal until they pulled the last blade from its sheath it glowed with a blue light and its jet-black handle and guard that seemed as though it was a shadow its self they all marvels at it until the paladin inside started to stir
the only blades that have been found with another inside had been made with dark magic by demons and dark cults they through it to the ground and tried to destroy the blade but could not and put the smith under arrest for his dark act and locked the blade away never to be seen again
alternate ending but i escaped later that night with my master piece and my last work to hide away until i found one who could wield this blade for the right reasons
silver and has a slight glow to it high quality Material Overall length 32in, blade length: 26 in, width of the guard: 6 in
Table: The zanpakuto
1stZanpaktou, attunment, weapon bond
2nd
3rd
4th+1 Weapon,
5thWeapon Summon
6thSpell Magnifier
7thSpell Redirect
8th+2 Weapon
9thunbreakable all metal properties unlocked

10th
Shikai
11thExtending
12th+3 Weapon
13thShikai Special Ability
14thShikai Special Ability
15thBankai,
16th+4 Weapon
17thShikai Special Ability
18thShikai Special Ability
19thcrit on 19
20th+5 Weapon,
attunment
All of the following are class features of the zanpakuto.
zanpakuto: At 1st level a you receives a masterwork weapon to bond with, typically a katana. This weapon will become the physical base for all your powers beyond spell casting. Each zanpakuto has a special name, and as you level, you will eventually become aware of it and bring it to a sort of sentience.and you may no other weapon except the one you are boned to and if you do day 1 90% miss chance day 2 80% miss chance day 3 70% miss chance day 4 60% miss chance day 5 50% miss chance day 6 40% miss chance day 7 30% miss chance day 8 30% miss chance day 9 20% miss chance day 10 10% miss chance day 11 0% miss chance
In addition, if a zanpaktou is ever broken, the weapon loses its power and zanpakuto related powers cannot be used, and you may not level with this weapon. You must repair the weapon yourself, effectively crafting a masterwork weapon from your weapon's remains. You may receive help and use magic and items to help you achieve this. After 24 hours to attune yourself to the newly forged zanpakuto your powers come back in full.
Attunement :To an unattuned individual, the sword weighs upwards of 2000 lbs. To an attuned individual, however, the blade weighs no more than 12 lbs.
Weapon Enchantment Bonus (SU): At 4th level the zanpakuto becomes magical, gaining a +1 enhancement bonus. For every four levels the character advances past 4th level, the zanpakuto gains +1 greater potency (+1 at 4th level, +2 at 8th level, +3 at 12th level, +4 at 16th level, and +5 at 20th level).
Weapon summon: at 5th level you may summon your weapon from any place this is not effected by any type of magic dead zone or magic area blocking or shielding
Spell Magnifier: weapon At 6th level any spell cast at the weapon is doubled
Spell Redirect: weapon as a reaction to a spell on a successful dodge you may instead use your action to redirect the spell any any direction
Shikai (SU): At 5th level, after a ritual which takes 24 hours of meditation, the name of the zanpakuto becomes known to you, and he can unlock its true form. With a move action the weapon transforms, sometimes into an entirely different weapon. It retains any still valid enchantments placed upon the original, as well as any feats such as Weapon Focus still operating, even if the weapon type changed. A zanpakuto can stay in Shikai form for 1 minute per class level and can be activated as many times per day as 2 + Wis modifier +your Class level (minimum 3).
In shikai form the weapon deals damage as if one size category higher. There is a feat which allows your shikai to be out permanently.
A shinigami is allowed to use his Shikai ability more times per day but at a cost. Using the Shikai ability more times per day than normally allowed, after the effect of Shikai is over the shinigami's hit points are reduced to -1 and he suffers 1 Con damage and remains unconscious for at least 8 hours unless magically treated by any healing spell.

[h=4]Eternal Shikai [General] Feat[/h][h=4]Though sheer spiritual pressure, a harmonic connection, or other feat, it seems that you are always in shikai state even when relaxed.[/h]Prerequisite: Must have Shikai class ability.
Benefit: Your shikai form is always active and requires no activation.
Normal: You must activate your shikai as a move action.
Extra : You may change your weapon back to its normal from with a action
extending: at 11th level you may extend your weapon up to 35feet at will
Shikai Special Ability (SP): At 13th level, equal to your level while in Shikai form the weapon can employ a spell-like ability. The imbued spell can be any from the cleric or sorcerer/wizard list, no greater than 7th level. Effectively, it adds one spell you do not know to be cast equal to your class level.
At 14th 17th 18th level you may add one more spell like ability.
Bankai (SU): The final transformation of the zanpakuto is a strenuous process. After a week long ritual of meditation and fasting, you must face the manifestation of your weapon's spirit in mental combat, making a DC 18 Wis save. Failure means you take 5d6 points of nonlethal damage and you are exhausted. Success means you have unlocked Bankai.
You may unleash your Bankai as a full-round action. It lasts for 2 round/class level and can only be performed 1/day, at 20th level it can be performed 2/day. Bankai's vary greatly. (See below for details on zanpakuto and Bankai). While in Bankai you gain a +10ft bonus on his movement speed and +2 bonus on his Armor Class.
While in Bankai sometimes ones appearance changes (clothes, weapon and armor). This has no effect on your combat skills though its only a visual effect. The change can be a minor one (change on clothes) or a major one (a great sword showing like a huge weapon rather than medium). You are under the effects of an Alter Self spell for the purposes of this effect.
The zanpakuto and Bankai
Bankai Powers : As a zanpakuto levels its bankai grows stronger and stronger. At 15th and every three levels after, it obtains additional powers taken from the list below. In many respects, it's identical to an intelligent weapon, including gaining an Ego score. Instead of the usual intelligent weapon benefits, they gain a series of spiritual abilities as detailed below. The weapon may also be enchanted with one of the normal intelligent item benefits in place of one or more of its spiritual abilities, but you must pay the appropriate cost. A Lesser Power is worth one spirit power, and a Greater Power or Special Purpose is worth two spiritual abilities.
Each spiritual ability may be taken up to three times, with increasing benefits.
Table: Magic Type
LevelSpecial
15thSix Spiritual Abilities, 60ft Darkvision and Hearing, Two Ability Scores at 16, One at 10
18th+2 Additional Spiritual Ability, 90ft Darkvision and Hearing, Two Ability Scores at 18, One at 10
21st+3 Additional Spiritual Ability
24th+3 Additional Spiritual Ability, 120ft Darkvision and Hearing, Two Ability Scores at 20, One at 10
27th and beyond+3 Additional Spiritual Ability
[h=4]Spiritual Abilities[/h]Brutal: You weapon is a monster in combat, its spirit believing that brute strength wins the day. Your weapon deals damage one size larger than it actually is.
Taken a second and third time increases the effective damage size up again. For a medium creature swinging a medium weapon, after all three they deal the damage of a gargauntuan weapon.
Elemental: Your weapon's spirit is mixed in with the natural forces in this world. Fire, lightning, acid, and cold, these are its manifestations. Unlike other spiritual abilities this can be taken beyond three times, but only with a new element. Choose an element from fire, electric, cold, and acid. Your weapon deals 2d6 additional elemental damage.
Taken a second and third time increases the elemental damage, up to 6d6 damage at its third level. You may take the path again for a different element.
Toxic: Your weapon's spirit is hazardous to life around it. On contact it deals its deadly poison which damages the body. Taken once, your weapon now deals a single point of ability damage to an ability score you specify on choosing this power. It is similar to Wounding, and stacks with Wounding if you happen to pick Con damage.
Taken a second time allows you to imbue your weapon with any poison you possess as a free action and increases the DC of your poisons by 2. You do not suffer a chance of poisoning yourself using this method, and may continue making poisoned strikes up to however many poisons you have access to. Taken a third time, the DC for these poisons rise by +2.
Summon: The spiritual form of your weapon is monstrous, proud, and strong. It manifests directly to fight the enemy. You gain no benefits to your weapon itself, but you are able to summon a monster that represents your sword's spirit. With DM's permission, choose a creature whose HD your character level -2. You may summon this creature and it exists for 1 round/level. As you level up, it too levels up, gaining additional HD appropriate for its species and additional feats, but it is always -2 your HD. If the summon dies in battle, you may not resummon it until 24 hours have past.
Taken a second time and the penalty is reduced to -1 HD. Taken a third time, and the summon matches your HD exactly. As this is the same creature summoned every time, one should keep their creature's information on hand as if it were a cohort. In addition the creature, like the sword itself, has its own free will. If the sword is disobeying its master, its summon likewise will be no more willing.
Skillful: Clever and intelligent, the skillful bankai assists its user in feats of daring and genius. Take one skill which you possess at least 1 rank in. This skill receives a +10 bonus while in bankai, and you receive Skill Mastery in this skill, allowing you to take 10 in combat. Once chosen, your selection is fixed.
Taken a second time, and you may select another skill. They receive a +10 bonus, and his previous skill rise to +20. Taken a third time, and you may select one more skill, which receives a +10 bonus. The previous skill rises to +20, and the original skill becomes +30. In all cases, each skill with a bonus receives Skill Mastery.
Booster: Without its user, the weapon is nothing. Therefore it goes out of its way to increase the users abilities to its fullest, boosting you with a surge of confidence. The you receive a +4 bonus to two of their abilities scores of their choosing. Once the choice is made, the decision is fixed.
Taken a second time, and the bonuses rise to +6. Taken a third time, and the bonuses rise to +8. This effect lasts as long as you wield you weapon.
Swift: Mobility is king. Riding the winds, you become fast as a thunderbolt. He receives a +10 foot sacred bonus to his land speed, and a +1 dodge bonus to AC when moving at least 5 feet.
Taken a second time increases the speed of his travel to a +20 bonus. He may also employ his Flash Step as an immediate action. Taken a third time, and the speed increases to +30 feet. His Flash Step now grands the benefits of a blur and haste spell when used for a number of rounds equal to your class level.
Protection: The weapon's spirit protects its user from harm. Calling on your bankai, you receive a +3 sacred bonus to his armor class.
Taken a second time, and the bonus rises by +3. Taken a third time and the bonus rises by +3 again and you gain 50% less damage from all attacks and spells directed towards him.
Warding: You soul is bound tightly to the soul, and you can endure the worse spells. You gain a +2 sacred bonus to all saving throws.
Taken a second and third time net you an additional +2 to saving throws and grants immunity to mind-affecting spells.
Healing: Your weapon's soul is a kind, gentle one. you gain a pool of healing identical to the paladin's Lay On Hands , equal to 2x your class level. While it can quickly be spent, you can re-charge his pool of healing by dealing damage with his weapon in bankai. This positive energy can harm undead as well.
Taken a second time, and the amount of your healing pool increases to x3 his class level. Taken a third time, and the weapons healing pool increases to x4 his class level and his pool is full when he taps into Bankai power. In addition the healing pool may be used offensively, releasing a surge of negative energy in a single melee touch attack against an enemy as a standard action. Threat this ability as a smite attack, which is wasted if the attack misses.

BoldItalic

First Post
There is some wonderful accidental imagery in there:

"he rode his gore for all it was worth until it collapsed under him and ran the rest of the way"
"and came back with tail so grand no one dared believe him"
"he upped the doors with head in hand"
"his screams as he was hammered into shoe by the smiths hammer"
"his whales of agony"

but I guess that was unintended. Would you like us to correct the grammar and spelling for you?

Remove ads