• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST MapTool file - Adventure One

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I originally planned to do this long ago, but since I'm only getting my ZEITGEIST campaign going now, well, better late than never.

I've finished putting together a MapTool file for the first ZEITGEIST adventure (4e version), The Island at the Axis of the World. The framework is my own, not a standard one. The file contains:

- All of the encounter maps, formatted to a 50-pixel grid
- A bonus encounter map for a forested road encounter on Axis Island
- Tokens for every foe with normal MapTool stuff (defenses, attacks, hit points, etc.)
- Bonus tokens for the lead infiltration party, the iron golem, and the Duchess's wolves
- Tokens for the various traps and environmental hazards
- The world and city and island and fortress maps
- The illustrations of NPCs

ZEITGEIST-Adventure-One-Map.jpg

I've only run Act One so far, but I'm comfortable enough with the stuff I've set up for Act Two and Act Three to put this file out there.

I created the file in version 1.3.b86 of MapTool. It should work fine in b87 (the latest version as of this writing) as well.

If you find any issues with the stuff in the campaign file, let me know!

Download the campaign file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6875434/ZEITGEIST/ZEITGEIST%20Adventure%201%20-%20Island%20-%20OnlineDM.cmpgn

Remove ads