[Zeitgeist] - Unchained Rogue/vekeshi excoriant is it worth the prestige class?

Hello everyone,
im starting a campaign in Zeitgeist. I'll rule an unchained rogue. We'll start from the first level with kinda fast upleveling. The idea for the build was to make the rogue most acrobatic possible, getting the archetype with the +1 bonus to acrobatics every 3 lv, and using the feats combo with canny tumble and circling mongoose (at lv 8: move, use acrobatics, get free attacks, than move again and get again attacks to deal), starting from TWF and dodge, than weapon focus (kukri) (that archetype of the rogue choose an extra war weapon proficiency) and mobility, reciliency at 4 lv, than canny tumble at 5, till spring attack (a bit useless but necessary for CM) and circling mongoose at 8. Now my question is: at this point is worth it to use the prestige class of vekeshi excoriant? As we are using Zeitgeist the GM made we choose a traits and i choose the vekeshi, now its up to me if to use the prestige class at lv 8 or not. What u think about?

My rogue will be human and the stat i thought good for him buyed with 20 pt were:

str 10
dex 18
con 14
int 12
wis 11
cha12

thanks to who will answer, any help is appreciate.

Remove ads