• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers Bad Batch: Final Season *SPOILERS*

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Well, after a hiatus, I reactivated my Disney+ subscription and finally got around to watch the final season. I agree with the sentiment expressed by several posters in this thread: this ranks among the best Star Wars material put out. I really loved it. One quibble is that the animation isn't always great, but that's - I imagine - a budget issue.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
It might have originally been related to budget, but by this point, I think it's also a chosen style as well.
That's also possible. As I wrote, in some places, I'm not too fond of it, but nothing too annoying. On the other hard, I really love the visual style.

Zardnaar

Legend
Well, after a hiatus, I reactivated my Disney+ subscription and finally got around to watch the final season. I agree with the sentiment expressed by several posters in this thread: this ranks among the best Star Wars material put out. I really loved it. One quibble is that the animation isn't always great, but that's - I imagine - a budget issue.

Might also be stylistic. Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch all have different styles.

Rebels and Bad Batch ate some of the best SW stuff ever imho. Clone Wars has really high peaks but some deep valleys.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads