March Fo(ur)rth Tomorrow For GM's Day; But The Sales Start Today!

Tomorrow, March 4th, is International GMs' Day. GM's Day started right here on EN World back in 2002, has been celebrated on sites across the internet every year since, and is THE day to celebrate your GM, DM, or referree. It's doubly poignant, because March 4th is also the anniversary of the sad passing of D&D co-creator Gary Gygax. One of the biggest events every GM's Day is DriveThruRPG's annual GM's Day Sale, where hundreds of publishers reduces their prices by 30%. The sale this year starts today, the day before GM's Day, and lasts for one week. So don't hesitate, and March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

Tomorrow, March 4th, is International GMs' Day. GM's Day started right here on EN World back in 2002, has been celebrated on sites across the internet every year since, and is THE day to celebrate your GM, DM, or referree. It's doubly poignant, because March 4th is also the anniversary of the sad passing of D&D co-creator Gary Gygax. One of the biggest events every GM's Day is DriveThruRPG's annual GM's Day Sale, where hundreds of publishers reduces their prices by 30%. The sale this year starts today, the day before GM's Day, and lasts for one week. So don't hesitate, and March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

For more about GMs Day, see the official website. To find the awesome sale, check out DriveThruRPG!

EN Publishing, as always, is part of the sale. Check out all this stuff! Including, I might add, the awesome ZEITGEIST adventure path Act 1 (five adventures) for $20.99!

meien

Explorer
What's the difference between the zeitgeist act 1 hardcover color standard and premium? This seems like a good time to get the hardcover version to go with my pdf but I don't know what version to get.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Speaking of DM Month, shouldn't we just go ahead and extend GM's Day to a week? Your game will be more likely to fall in a week than a day. Or is that too much pizza ordering?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Speaking of DM Month, shouldn't we just go ahead and extend GM's Day to a week? Your game will be more likely to fall in a week than a day. Or is that too much pizza ordering?

I've always thought that any game run near GM's Day, before or after, is when someone should celebrate the holiday as a group. Much like any holiday that falls on a particular day but isn't necessarily when a family or group of friends might hold their celebration. :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads