Season's Greeting from WotC!

This arrived in the mail this morning - a Christmas card from Wizards of the Coast! It includes a couple of Magic: The Gathering cards, plus a rather cool Tiamat pin. I think it's what gets sent to WotC's employees, but it's lovely that they thought to send one out to bloggers and similar such folk. Thank you, WotC - it was a most pleasant surprise!

This arrived in the mail this morning - a Christmas card from Wizards of the Coast! It includes a couple of Magic: The Gathering cards, plus a rather cool Tiamat pin. I think it's what gets sent to WotC's employees, but it's lovely that they thought to send one out to bloggers and similar such folk. Thank you, WotC - it was a most pleasant surprise!

tiamat.jpg

card_wotc.jpg

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I think he meant the pin. ;) hahaha.

Happy Christmas Morrus and to the whole ENworld team.

...and [at the risk of overstepping the "religion" rule] to the community as a whole, regardless of what/any holiday you celebrate this time of year, wishes to all for a safe, healthy and happy time and new year to come.

Hope everyone had/is having a great season.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I think he meant the pin. ;) hahaha.

Happy Christmas Morrus and to the whole ENworld team.

...and [at the risk of overstepping the "religion" rule] to the community as a whole, regardless of what/any holiday you celebrate this time of year, wishes to all for a safe, healthy and happy time and new year to come.

Hope everyone had/is having a great season.

Although, NOW if he comes to next Gen Con, I want to see him wearing the WHOLE card on a lanyard. :)

And I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Remove ads

Remove ads