Green Ronin Announces DRAGON AGE, M&M, SONG OF ICE & FIRE, and more for 2015!

Green Ronin has posted a summary of its plans for 2015, including Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE (a core rulebook for the system that powers Dragon Age), Mutants & Mastermind's Guardians of the Galaxy-inspired Cosmic Handbook, and updated for A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying, the RPG based on George RR Martin's novels.

Green Ronin has posted a summary of its plans for 2015, including Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE (a core rulebook for the system that powers Dragon Age), Mutants & Mastermind's Guardians of the Galaxy-inspired Cosmic Handbook, and updated for A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying, the RPG based on George RR Martin's novels.

The list of announced products is:

• Dragon Age Core Rulebook
  • Dragon Age Game Master's Kit (a revised version)
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Dragon Age Faces of Thedas
  • Fantasy AGE core rulebook (May)
  • Mutants & Masterminds Cosmic Handbook
  • Mutants & Masterminds Freedom City (3E version)
  • Mutants & Masterminds Atlas of Earth Prime
  • Freeport City of Adventure (Pathfinder RPG)
  • Return to Freeport (Pathfinder RPG; 6-part adventure path)
  • A Song of Ice and Fire Dragon's Hoard (adventure)
  • A Song of Ice and Fire Player's Guide
  • Love 2 Hate (card game)
  • Ork! The Roleplaying Game (revised edition; summer)
Click on the Dragon Age Core Rulebook, below, for details!

grr2808-mockup_1024x1024.jpg

dm4hire

Explorer
It's not mentioned here, but they also hint that they will have a new campaign book for Fantasy AGE that will premier at GenCon that will be a big surprise. I am really hoping, but not holding my breath, that GR got the rights to Wheel of Time. I think they would do the series justice since they like to build the rules up around the story instead of forcing the story to the rules. It will be interesting to see what they have in the works.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads