Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA
  • Twenty Years Later: Exploring The World of...

Always one to keep up to date on the latest gaming trends, I have been finding myself drawn to the classic World of Darkness lately. I know, I'm only just over 20 years too late to jump on this bandwagon, but I have gotten the Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse...

Read More

Here's Some Concept Work For ALTERNITY'S...

Rich Baker over at Sasquatch Game Studios has sent along an exclusive preview of some concept work for Alterity's "The Shipyard" sourcebook (which is a companion volume included in the currently running Alternity RPG Kickstarter). This page spread shows a Tebenkov-Class Survey...

Read More

Unearthed Arcana: Feats for Races

This week's Unearthed Arcana is another collection of new feats. "This document introduces new feats to playtest. As explained in chapter 6 of the Player’s Handbook, feats, like multiclassing, are an optional part of the game, usable only if your DM permits them. These feats don’t assume that...

Read More
  • Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

Human

Android

Kasathal

Vesk

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Connorsrpg -
      Those look great. Actually on a bit of a post-apoc and sci-fi kick ATM. Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.

If for nothing else, than to just 'steal' the aliens for my other settings. I love new races/aliens and adapting them to other settings.

Running a post-apoc world ATM which was invaded by Saurians of different species, so that Vesk pick will be great.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Connorsrpg View Post
      Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.
      Now, now. Don't make me cry!
      Connorsrpg -
      Oh, I forgot WOIN in the above. :P Loved the free PC PDFs. I will be purchasing the books for that too. So many good 'systems' around that i want to try. Currently playing 3 Cypher System games, but dying to try new systems.
    Comments Leave Comment