Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA
  • News Digest: Foreign Language D&D Editions,...

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! Foreign language editions of Dungeons & Dragons announced, Paizo is going a bit diabolic, Ponies are coming very soon, a dinosaur runs a D&D game for science, and a lot more! Wizards of the Coast has taken a very interesting approach to common issues or complaints...

Read More

Anatomy of a War Camp

These quick random tables enable you to quickly create a unique war camp, describing its grounds, sleeping arrangements, leisure activities, defences and night watch, and the types of treasure pillaged. By Jeff Gomez; illustrated by Phil Stone. Available on both EN5ider (5th Edition) and TRAILseeker...

Read More
  • Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

Human

Android

Kasathal

Vesk

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Connorsrpg -
      Those look great. Actually on a bit of a post-apoc and sci-fi kick ATM. Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.

If for nothing else, than to just 'steal' the aliens for my other settings. I love new races/aliens and adapting them to other settings.

Running a post-apoc world ATM which was invaded by Saurians of different species, so that Vesk pick will be great.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Connorsrpg View Post
      Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.
      Now, now. Don't make me cry!
      Connorsrpg -
      Oh, I forgot WOIN in the above. :P Loved the free PC PDFs. I will be purchasing the books for that too. So many good 'systems' around that i want to try. Currently playing 3 Cypher System games, but dying to try new systems.
    Comments Leave Comment