Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA
  • Journey To...East Africa

There has been a recent resurgence of interest in Africa's past and present. A lack of archeological evidence hinders our ability to piece together many of the earliest myths. However, this has not stopped creators from forging ahead with great content, like MV Media's Ki Khanga or...

Read More

Licensed Role-Playing Games: Threat Or Menace?

Let's just get the controversial statement out of the way: I'm not a fan of licensed settings in role-playing games. Today's column is rolling out of a Skype conversation that I had with a friend the other day. There's a lot of cool RPGs out there that are based upon cool movies, comic books, novels and cartoons. None of them are bad, and I'm not...

Read More

ESPN Calls Role-playing "Bad Fantasy"

The parallels between fantasy sports and fantasy role-playing games have long been noted by both geeks and jocks (mostly geeks). So it may come as a surprise to some that ESPN decided to draw a sharp distinction between the two with a commercial that casts fantasy role-play in a negative light. Can't We All Just Get...

Read More
  • Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

Human

Android

Kasathal

Vesk

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Connorsrpg -
      Those look great. Actually on a bit of a post-apoc and sci-fi kick ATM. Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.

If for nothing else, than to just 'steal' the aliens for my other settings. I love new races/aliens and adapting them to other settings.

Running a post-apoc world ATM which was invaded by Saurians of different species, so that Vesk pick will be great.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Connorsrpg View Post
      Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.
      Now, now. Don't make me cry!
      Connorsrpg -
      Oh, I forgot WOIN in the above. :P Loved the free PC PDFs. I will be purchasing the books for that too. So many good 'systems' around that i want to try. Currently playing 3 Cypher System games, but dying to try new systems.
    Comments Leave Comment