Paizo News: Starfinder Humble Bundle, the Year of Unfettered Explorations, PaizoCon Online Twitch Schedule

Starfinder Humble Bundle, Pathfinder Society's Year 5, and a whole host of Twitch Steams for PaizoCon Online 2023.

Paizo announces the Starfinder Humble Bundle, Pathfinder Society's Year 5 will be the Year of Unfettered Exploration, and a whole host of Twitch Steams for PaizoCon Online 2023.

starfindersolidaritybundlepaizoinc_bundle-Meta.jpg

Starfinder Solidarity Humble Bundle

Paizo just announced they are partnering with Humble Bundle once again to bring four tiers of goodies ranging from $5 to $45. This time around, you get to choose how much of your purchase supports The Trevor Project, who's mission is to end suicide among LGBTQ young people.

Backing the $5 tier will get you: Starfinder Core Rulebook, Starfinder Alien Archive, Starfinder Beginner Box (PDF), Starfinder Player Character Folio (PDF), Starfinder GM Screen (PDF), and Starfinder Adventure Path: We're No Heroes (Fly Free or Die 1 of 6).

The $15 tier get you everything already listed as well as: Starfinder Alien Archive 2 (PDF), Starfinder Adventure Path: Merchants of the Void (Fly Free or Die 2 of 6), Starfinder Adventure Path: Professional Courtesy (Fly Free or Die 3 of 6), Starfinder Adventure: Redshift Rally, Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box (PDF), Starfinder Core Rulebook Pawn Collection (PDF), Starfinder Society Scenario: Pact World Warriors, Starfinder Flip-Mat: Asteroid (PDF/JPG), Starfinder Flip-Mat: Ghost Ship (PDF/JPG), and Starfinder Flip-Mat: Jungle World (PDF/JPG).

The $25 tier gives you everything above and: Starfinder Alien Archive 3 (PDF), Starfinder Starship Operations Manual, Starfinder Near Space (PDF), Starfinder Adventure Path: The White Glove Affair (Fly Free or Die 4 of 6), Starfinder Adventure Path: Crash & Burn (Fly Free or Die 5 of 6), Starfinder Adventure Path: The Gilded Cage (Fly Free or Die 6 of 6), Starfinder Pawn Collection: Fly Free or Die (PDF), Starfinder One-Shot: System Takedown (PDF), Starfinder Society Scenario: Corporate Interest (PDF), Starfinder Flip-Mat: Basic Starfield (PDF/JPG), and Starfinder Flip-Mat: Spaceport (PDF/JPG).

Finally, the $45 tier gets you all the PDFs listed as well as physical copies of Starfinder Alien Archive 2 and Starfinder Critical Hit Deck! There will be an additional shipping fee for the physical rewards, but they aren't anticipating it to be too expensive.

If you were looking to get into Starfinder or just need to fill in your collection, this is a great way to do it while supporting a great cause!

Starfinder Ports of Call

In other Starfinder news, we recently covered the new Ports of Call book here.

Pathfinder Society: Year 5

Emerging victorious from a year of treachery and wonder, the Pathfinder Society is looking into the future to see what other new adventures Golarion and beyond have in store for them. It's time for all agents to remember their roots and explore, report, and cooperate! Welcome to the Year of Unfettered Exploration!

There will be ten Pathfinder Society Scenarios that will influence this years metaplots, kicking off with Pathfinder Society Intro: Year of Unfettered Exploration. This scenario will debut at Gen Con 2023 along with another Pathfinder Society Scenario. If you can't wait that long to get more information about the metaplots, upcoming locations, and characters, tune into the News from Organized Play panel at PaizoCon 2023.

PaizoCon Online 2023 Twitch Stream

Paizo announced their Streaming Schedule for PaizoCon Online 2023 here. There will be lots to watch and learn including talks about new products and news during the Keynote speech, what kind of updates and improvements you can expect to see with Pathfinder Remaster, news from the Organized Play team, how to write for Pathfinder Infinite, Q&As with the Paizo GMs, and many more. If you are interested in joining in on the streams, go to their Twitch channel and join their Discord server for more programming.

Dawn Dalton

Dawn Dalton

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
I love these bundles from Paizo. They're a great deal for me, and help a great cause. So what if this is the 3rd or 5th time I bought the core rulebook? I still have yet to pay for a fraction of the original cost. And I have been able to contribute for a worthwhile cause.

Plus, I can now turn around and get these items for Fantasy Grounds at a great discount. The adventure paths and the flip-mats are the big draw for me. I can get them for $7 per adventure, and $4-5 for single map sets. If I bought them wholesale from Fantasy Grounds, they would cost 3-4 times as much, but I would also get the pdf for free.

You can see why these bundles are a big deal to me. I can only imagine there may be similar advantages for other digital platforms but I have not checked.

Remove ads

Remove ads