Jump Into The 80s! [WOIN] Action Careers Is Here!
  • Licensed Role-Playing Games: Threat Or Menace?

Let's just get the controversial statement out of the way: I'm not a fan of licensed settings in role-playing games. Today's column is rolling out of a Skype conversation that I had with a friend the other day. There's a lot of cool RPGs out there that are based upon cool movies, comic books, novels and cartoons. None of them are bad, and I'm not...

Read More

ZEITGEIST #1 (Act 1): Island at the Axis of the...

The long-awaited first part of the critically acclaimed adventure path is here, and available exclusively on EN5ider, the 5th Edition Patreon! In factories throughout the city of Flint, months of ceasless toil by mages, engineers, and shipbuilders have finally concluded. Now well-wishers from across the nation of Risur have come to witness the launch...

Read More

Paizo News Roundup For July

Hey y’all, it’s time for another edition of the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! As before, my name is Ben, and I’m going to use this space to fill you in on some of the ins and outs what’s happening in the Paizo world. The good folks at Paizo have been releasing updates for their upcoming Starfinder product launch left, right, and center....

Read More
  • Jump Into The 80s! [WOIN] Action Careers Is Here!

Having covered the far future, and fantasy medieval worlds, What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) is delving into the 80s with its latest character book, [WOIN] Action Careers! And it's not just the 80s - this book covers careers from the mid 20th century all the way up to the 21st century! Humans, cyborgs, and mutants await, with a massive range of careers including spies, martial artists, archeologists, even astronauts and chefs! And, of course, it's all 100% compatible with N.E.W. and O.L.D. - so you can add detailed martial arts or mutant powers to your sci-fi or fantasy games!

CREATE A MODERN-DAY ADVENTURER!

With dozens of careers, four heritages, and a wide selection of skills, traits, and exploits, this sourcebook for the What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. roleplaying game system walks you through the character creation process.

Select your character's early careers using the life-path system to create suave secret agents, nimble mutant ninjas, gruff technologically-augmented soldiers of fortune, or prophesied saviours.

Will your character be a martial-arts expert, a fast-talking con-man, or an embattled boxer? A rugged archeologist, a brave astronaut, or a roving reporter? Only you can decide!

Also included are the soldiers-of-fortune known only as the Alpha Squad: six pregenerated iconic characters to help you dive in straight away!

This books requires the use of a What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. core rulebook.

SaveSave
    SaveSave
    Comments 1 Comment
      Lord Mhoram -
      Having read through it once, there is some nice stuff here. Can't wait for the rest of NOW, and all the other stuff you have in mind for the game as a whole.
    Comments Leave Comment