Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated

How very interesting - we bought a ton of those during 4E, but used them far less than I expected we would. So hard to separate and organize for quick grabbing. But man I loved the prettiness of 'em.

pukunui

Legend
WotC has announced a new product, coming in January 2018: Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated. There will be a dungeon set, a wilderness set, and a city set. Each set will cost US$24.99 and will come with 16 durable, double-sided, full color tile sheets.

DXTiles_ProductImagev1.png
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

pukunui

Legend
How very interesting - we bought a ton of those during 4E, but used them far less than I expected we would. So hard to separate and organize for quick grabbing. But man I loved the prettiness of 'em.
Yeah, they are pretty. But generally I've found that you have to build an encounter around them, rather than the other way around.

I also happen to have all those massive tiles that came with the Dungeon Command sets. They're awesome too, but they mostly just get used by my kids when they play with the box of extra minis.

maceochaid

Explorer
Any word if this is just a reprinting? I agree with Xaelvaen, I very rarely used them. They were more useful in 4E were as a DM a 4 hour session normally just was 2 fights, so designing them was nto too hard, but in 5E I have more freedom to do lots of quick fights.

pukunui

Legend
Any word if this is just a reprinting? I agree with Xaelvaen, I very rarely used them. They were more useful in 4E were as a DM a 4 hour session normally just was 2 fights, so designing them was nto too hard, but in 5E I have more freedom to do lots of quick fights.
The recent "DM Screen Reincarnated" was a new version of the DM screen. Since they're using the same "reincarnated" tag here, it's more likely that they will be new tiles rather than a new printing of old tiles. But I could be wrong. We'll have to wait for the previews.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Do they come in a pack or in a box that's usable as elevated terrain, like the Essentials sets had?
(The box of the City Tiles, for instance, had rooftops printed on it - I've actually used it as such a few times.)

pukunui

Legend
Do they come in a pack or in a box that's usable as elevated terrain, like the Essentials sets had?
(The box of the City Tiles, for instance, had rooftops printed on it - I've actually used it as such a few times.)

Your guess is as good as mine. The WotC D&D twitter account says more info will be coming soon via Twitch.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases