It's The Official 2000 AD RPG Character Sheet!

We've got a big preview of the upcoming Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop roleplaying game today! Take a look at the official character sheet! The core rulebook will contain versions for Judges and for other characters. This is the Judge sheet; the sheet for Perps and Civilians is slightly different.

We've got a big preview of the upcoming Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop roleplaying game today! Take a look at the official character sheet! The core rulebook will contain versions for Judges and for other characters. This is the Judge sheet; the sheet for Perps and Civilians is slightly different.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 23.51.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 23.51.26.png

[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

This got me thinking, is there any chance of a superhero sub-system for WOIN, that's crunchy like Mutants and Masterminds or Hero. My players really like dice pool systems and I've been looking into WOIN, and I like what I see, just curious if there was any plans for this. Mainly they find the single d20 roll for M&M boring and, and don't want to try Hero just yet, due to its too complicated reputation. Every other supers rpg has come off as either incomplete or too simple for our builds in our opinion.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This got me thinking, is there any chance of a superhero sub-system for WOIN, that's crunchy like Mutants and Masterminds or Hero. My players really like dice pool systems and I've been looking into WOIN, and I like what I see, just curious if there was any plans for this. Mainly they find the single d20 roll for M&M boring and, and don't want to try Hero just yet, due to its too complicated reputation. Every other supers rpg has come off as either incomplete or too simple for our builds in our opinion.

Superpowers (or mutations) can be found in NOW, and 2000 AD also has mutants.

Remove ads

Remove ads