ADV: The Last Tower of Gerovia

Bob Aberton

First Post
Not bad, not bad at all.

I can find several nice touches here - such as the women pregnant with half-fiends (presumably the Gelugon's children?), and the Gelugon makes a really nice recurring enemy.

I'm not an expert reviewer, but I do have a few suggestions. 1) what is the treasure map to? 2) this just a matter of personal taste, but the well room just seems a bit bland. Instead of spikes and grease, I would maybe make it some kind of cursed water or something, maybe with a sympathy effect on it that just screams "Drink me!" and then really nasty things happen to the unfortunate drinkers.

All in all, I think it's a pretty good module.

Kyramus

First Post
Thanks bob, it is a rough draft.
I was going to look it over once more tonight before I run it tomorrow.

Treasure map leads to an old cache of Gerovian magic items. (note: Gerovian age was the height of Human magic) It is obviously guarded, but not mentioned on the map.

The well does need a little more oomph. Considering baatezu need water as well, it would probably poisoned water or some such.

I'll post again when I have made the changes.

Anyone else have any comments?

Kyramus

First Post
58 views and no more comments?

I need comments.
fishing for comments.

The party never got to this part, they got bogged down by an ambush of 4 hill giants, 4 fomorians and 4 wyverns + 1 giant spell caster (who escapes)

Kyramus

First Post
Link dissolved.

Moderators please close of this thread. it hasn't generated any comments nor ideas to augment the existing module that I created.

Thanks for those who viewed it also.

Remove ads