Final Fantasy Tactics Dungeons and Dragons Conversion

Did you download the Final Fantasy Tactics PDF? If so, how would you rate it?

• 1, Useless to me, and it contains horrible content.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 2, Useless to me, but it contains some useful content.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3, Useless to me, but it contains quite a bit of useful content.

• 4, I could use some of the ideas in the document, but they seem to be disorganized, badly created, o

• 5, I could use some of the ideas, and the document contains average quality content.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 6, I could use some of the ideas, and the document is clearly well written with only some discrepanc

• 7, The content is very valid and useful to me, but I find the document somewhat lacking.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 8, The content is very valid and useful to me, and it is generally orderly and easy to use.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 9, The content is very valid and useful to me, and I the document contains near-perfect content.

• I was waiting for someone to create exactly this file.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Final Fantasy Tactics character classes file is complete. The file is in a sweet little PDF package and is quite large for what was mostly a one man creation.

The FFT character classes packet is in a file too large to be posted in this forum. Instead, I have provided the link below, which should start the download immediately.

Anyone is welcome to download and print it, but It is my creation and I have not given permission to edit it to anyone.

The file deserves a look. After you glance at it, maybe you will be influenced to vote for it in the poll above.

https://www.storagevault.net/servlet/mystoragevault/FFT Character Classes PDF.zip

Creamsteak@hotmail.com

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Well, I can't look at it - I'm getting errors that say that this file is not a .pdf file.

Could just be my system (Linux, SuSE 7.1). I'm not sure about that, though - but creamsteak, you might want to check to see if it works right, just to be sure.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thanx, Gnomeworks...

Sorry anyone who bluescreened when clicking on the link (namely me...) but it should work now... fricken bad copy and paste putting screwed up letters on the thing...

It works perfect now, so EVERYONE can download it now... there still could be a problem with it not being viewable in some browsers...

creamsteak said:
Thanx, Gnomeworks...

Sorry anyone who bluescreened when clicking on the link (namely me...) but it should work now... fricken bad copy and paste putting screwed up letters on the thing...

It works perfect now, so EVERYONE can download it now... there still could be a problem with it not being viewable in some browsers...

My son is a FFT nut, so he'll like playing these classes....now I just gotta make up a FFT "world" for him to game in. :)

I chose 6 because it doesn't look complete - the weapon list at the end just stops listing any detail. A mini module (just one of the first battles) would be neat - and stats for at least a few of the game characters. But the partical weapon list is the biggest drawback.

You dug yourself a hole now Creamsteak!:p Everyone starts seen cool classes and equiptment and they're bound to want some campaign info. The question is, is that something you planned to do or not?:D

Creamsteak

Explorer
Oh... the world...

Well at least the game fletched out the world enough that I actually have a chance of creating it. I think the 20+ cities on Ivalice and the 7 kingdoms are a good start... but as for now, like the guys just said, I need to finish that weapons list. I won't get a chance to work on it for the week though... school is pestering me with 5 page essays every fricken day right now... (not that the length is a problem of course... but I am getting really mad when I get asked for a bibliography when I write an essay on something that I did... come on now teachers, just because I Can lie and create a fake list of writers does not mean that I want to... sheesh.

Boy, it's heart warming stories like that, that make me regret not going to collage after high school!

I'm sure when ever your teachers unhook you, you'll have plenty more cool stuff to pass around. After all if it weren't for guys like you, us slackers would have nothing to do all day.:cool:

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Pretty cool. Some of these abilities seem powerful, but that may just be because these classses seem on the whole more powerful than the standard classes.
I just have a few nitpicks and questions. You might want to change the Archer's "Charge" ability to "Focused Attack" or something similar so as not to confuse that ability with the already existing D&D charge action. You might also want the Antidote to act like a remove disease as well as restore temporary ability damage. The Priest's Regeneration ability might do better as a Fast Healing, otherwise the Priest cannot be killed. The Calculator's Math Skill ability is somewhat confusing; some examples of useage might be useful in clarifying this ability. And what does the Monster Dictionary ability do except for give experience points? Also, why do you have some save DCs static for some abilities, like the Quicksand's skill's flat DC of 21. Finally, do the Time Mage and Oracle suffer arcane spell failure percentages for wearing armor and do they have to prepare their spells?
Great job otherwise.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
This thing will be going up on Final Fantasy d20 as soon as I get my computer fixed, and it's inspiring me to work a bit faster. ^_^

For those of you who are interested in such things, I've got a rough draft of the knight on the house-rules forum that I'm planning on using for "generic" FF. Please, stop by and tell me how to balance this thing. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thank god for people like Psychotic Jim...

I don't have anywhere near enough Psychotic Jim's on my mailing list to point out such mundane and therefore prerequisite suggestions that I desperately was needing about halfway through the project. Be like Psychotic Jim and help guide this project along...

Remove ads